Book Now at (918) 703-0724. Fax referrals to (918) 928-3606
Your tongue is the only muscle we can see, and it tells me what is going on inside YOUR body.
You have 9 pulses on each wrist that give me information about your organ systems and channels.
We Listen to YOU
Your story is important to us. The details you provide helps me pick acupuncture points that are exactly right for YOU.
Where did you go to school?
- Grew up in Blackwell, OK until 1995
- OSU (Stillwater): B.S. in Psychology 1999
- OCOM (Portland): Master's of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine 2003
- PCOM (San Diego): Doctorate in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine 2019
Where have you worked?
- Private practice since 2003 (Ponca City, Oklahoma City, Broken Arrow)
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Tulsa 2012 - 2018
What are your values?
- Safety/Cleanliness - in the face of COVID-19, safety is our primary goal
- Comfort - soft treatment tables, heaters available, kind touch acupuncture
- Integrity - high quality, experienced, exceed patient care expectations
- Efficiency - little to no wait times, online booking, online payments optional
What are your specialties?
Acupuncture and Cupping for Pain and Fertility
- but I've treated most conditions over the years.
Kristin's business, Knotfinder Massage, is located inside Lotus. She has been practicing for over 9 years and is known for her knot-finding skills. She has 2 daughters and loves hearts and the outdoors.
Since her practice is separate, please call her personally to set up an appointment.
By appointment only. Can schedule evenings and weekends as well.
1 Hour Massage - $70
90 Minute Massage - $100
Gall Bladder Disease Saved Me
My first acupuncture treatment changed my life forever!
It was the best feeling I had ever experienced
I thought I was floating and completely stress free
My pain went away immediately
I never felt the same again
My personal life healed also...
My mental and physical health improved
I learned what to eat and what to avoid
I worked through old habits and made new ones
I learned how to live a balanced life
My path to a career in Chinese Medicine is a wild and winding road of trusting my intuition and following my gut. Listen here for the short and sweet version of my story.
My family thought I had joined a cult and moved in with the Manson family. This small town girl from Oklahoma had no idea how amazing trailblazing my own path could be, but I could not possibly be happier about my choices along the way.
Jess was excited and nervous about getting acupuncture, and now she is our referral Wonder Woman. In this video she explains how she felt about her initial experiences as new patient.